LAUNDERING & CARE OF ATHLETIC GARMENTS
SPEEDLINE ATHLETIC WEAR recommends the following cleaning and storing procedures.
• Launder uniforms immediately after each wearing.
• Garments that cannot be laundered promptly should be “rinsed out” in cold water (tap water) and hung individually on rust proofs hangers.
• Perspiration fading will occur if uniforms are left “wet” in a pile or in a travel/laundry bag.
• All garments should be washed in “cold water”. Rinse-water temperature should not vary more than a few degrees from wash-water temperature.
• Wash with a “mild” detergent (pH under 10.0) for washing all uniforms. (Ex., Ivory, Biz, etc.)